Rates and Insurance
I request payment at the time of our session. My fees are $210.00 for a sixty-minute session and $315.00 for a 90-minute session.
Although I am not participating in any health insurance panels, our work may be covered in part by your health insurance. If so, I will give you a form to submit to your insurance company after each session. They will reimburse you for all covered services.
Here are some questions to ask your insurance company to find out if you have coverage:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Do I have in-network or out-of-network coverage? (Our work together will only be covered by out-of-network coverage since I am not participating in any health insurance panels.)
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance of our session, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Please contact me with questions and for further information.